Monday, September 6, 2010

Summertime Purples & Blues...



I've got another beautiful summertime wedding to share! Sarah, you were a gorgeous, joyful, all-around-lovely bride... what more can anybody ask for? :) This ceremony and reception took place at the beautiful and historic Loose Mansion in Kansas City, Missouri.


Above, a happy bride receiving her bouquet. Below, one of the bridesmaid's bouquets... lisianthus, freesia, pale blue delphinium, soft purple stock, white hydrangea and dusty miller.



Sarah's gorgeous bouquet included deep lavender roses, purple freesia, lisianthus, delphinium, stock, hydrangea, and silvery dusty miller. We attached a pretty pin to her bouquet for some extra sparkle. (Have I ever mentioned how much I lurrrrv me some bling? Well, I do... a lot. It can be vintage, or romantic, or modern, or have more of an ethnic vibe. Sparkles can very rarely go wrong on the handle of a bride's bouquet!)





The ceremony took place in a gorgeous set of formal rooms inside the mansion... we decorated the altar and built-ins throughout the room with all kinds of pretty vases that would later be used to grace the reception tables. This is a great re-use of items, and just one more reason that it can save some money to have a ceremony and reception in the same location!


Sarah had several styles of centerpieces throughout the mansion rooms, but this one was my fave because it was so personal, and really fit the space well. Vintage family wedding photos, surrounded by tiny votive cups of blooms!


Vivid, colorful backdrops set the stage for pretty bouquet shots! :)






Sarah, thanks so much for choosing me to be a part of your big day! I hope you were as thrilled with the results as I was! Also, a huge shout-out to Jessica with Epaga Foto... thanks so much for all your hard work and for getting such awesome flower shots! :)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Erin...you do such a beautiful job. I always look forward to shoot a wedding with your flowers...you make my job easy:) Can't wait for our next!