Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wrapping it up...

Pin It Now!

I LOVE wrapping presents.  It's probably one of my top three "holiday favorite" things... right up there with cookie baking and Christmas cards.  This year I was inspired by a couple of things!  The first was a gigantic roll of a lustre-finish green commercial wrapping paper that my future stepmom bought me at a garage sale for 3 bucks!  Sad for the retail store that closed, but GREAT for me!  The second inspiration came from the amazingly beautiful free gift tag download at Eat Drink Chic, one of my favorite blogs.  Aren't they just gorgeous?   


So, with a giant roll of burlap (found in the floral section of Micheal's) and some random gold embellishments such as glittery snowflakes, pine cones, jingle bells, etc, we have some really gorgeous gifts under our tree this year!  Enjoy- Merry Christmas to all!


5 comments:

Ali said...

Is that the Madelynn's paper?! It looks like the same color...Beautiful presents Erin!!! Mine are pretty boring compared to yours ;)

BabsMadeIt said...

Wow! They look great. Um, I'd now like to confess that my presents are wrapped with Thomas the Tank Engine & Charlie Brown.

Erin Volante Floral said...

Ali, that IS the Madelynn's paper- Cindy bought it from somebody! It's the perfect color for year-round wrapping, the roll will never end! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Cindy Hayes said...

I bought 2 brand new rolls of it at a yardsale. I'm using one also but my presents dont look like Erin's!! :)

thea said...

insanely gorgeous!! I love it!!!

thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)